Welcome to the INFORMS Student Union
Career Center: Offers a centralized location to help you learn more about operations research and to help find the right school, job, or career path in this field.
Financial Aid: Provides resources to help you find financial aid (including graduate and post-doctoral fellowships) and research sponsors, and to help you refine your proposal-writing skills.
OR/MS Educational Programs: Includes programs around the world. The list can be sorted by institution name, by geographic location, or by type of program.
OR/MS Tomorrow: The student membership magazine for INFORMS. The bi-annual publication provides a look at operations research and management science through featured articles, student publications, relevant job listings and chapter and member spotlights.
- INFORMS Student Chapters
- Omega Rho International Honor Society
- The Science of Better: Defining operations research
- Career FAQ's: Is a career in operations research right for you?
- Profiles of Operations Research Professionals
- INFORMS Career Center
- Careers in OR, Analytics, Engineering: http://oedb.org/careers/engineering/