Certified Analytics Professional
Convenient Exam Locations
The CAP® exam is now available at over 700 Kryterion computer-based testing centers in more than 100 countries. CAP® exams can now be scheduled almost any day of the week and at a time and location that best suits the candidate. Find the testing center that is closest to you at http://www.kryteriononline.com/host_locations/.
Members and others interested in becoming a Certified Analytics Professional (CAP®) make plans now to take the profession's first general analytics certification exam. Attaining the CAP® credential requires not only successful completion of the CAP® exam, but also adherence to the CAP® Code of Ethics, effective mastering of "soft skills," and meeting eligibility requirements for experience and education.
See CAP® Exam Schedule for details and exam opportunities.
Cost of Certification
- $495 – individual INFORMS members (paper and pencil OR computer based testing)
- $695 – individual non-members (paper and pencil OR computer based testing)
- Bundled rates with INFORMS meetings are also available. Contact INFORMS for more information.
- For a limited time, INFORMS will pay additional cost of computer based testing
Benefits of Certification
- Advances your career potential by setting you apart from the competition
- Drives personal satisfaction of accomplishing a key career milestone
- Helps improve your overall job performance by stressing continuing professional development
- Recognizes that you have invested in your analytics career by pursuing this rigorous credential
- Boosts your salary potential by being viewed as experienced analytics professional
- Shows competence in the principles and practice of analytics
- Demonstrates commitment to the field
- Proves to stakeholders that your organization follows industry-standard analytics practice
- BA/BS or MA/MS or higher degree
- Waivers of the educational criteria will be considered on a case by case basis
- At least five years of analytics work-related experience for BA/BS holder in a related area, or
- At least three years of analytics work-related experience for MA/MS (or higher) holder in a related area, or
- At least seven years of analytics work-related experience for BA/BS (or higher) holder in an unrelated area
- Verification of soft skills/provision of business value by employer
- Agreement to adhere to Code of Ethics
For more information about the CAP® program and its policies, please contact us:
ATTN: Certification Manager
5521 Research Park Drive, Suite 200
Catonsville, Maryland 21228 USA