How To Join
The Decision Analysis Society (DAS) is an international organization that welcomes practitioners, educators and researchers from all disciplines who have common interests in the modeling and improvement of decision making. Your membership supports our efforts to promote decision analysis activities worldwide and includes the following direct benefits:
- Decision Analysis Today (published 3 times/year)
- A complimentary online subscription to the journal Decision Analysis (the print journal can be added for $10)
- Membership in the DAS community on the INFORMS Connect site, which includes access to the DAS discussion forum
- Eligibility for DAS activities (sponsored session chairs, committees and panels, etc.)
- Being listed in the on-line membership directory
- Voting privileges in DAS elections
Members of the Decision Analysis Society are strongly encouraged, though not required, to join our parent organization, the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS).
Pricing (for 2015):
|INFORMS + DAS Total||DAS Only|
Membership in INFORMS includes a subscription to the magazine OR/MS Today. Regular INFORMS members also receive one of the following main journals:
or their choice of another INFORMS journal. Student members receive free membership in one Society or Section and free job placement service, plus the student newsletter OR/MS Tomorrow. Student and retired members may also subscribe to INFORMS journals at 50% off the regular rates. All INFORMS members are eligible for INFORMS group rates on health and life insurance. For more information about INFORMS membership, call 1-800-4INFORM.