The Health Applications Society focuses on the topics of health applications, with the aim of identifying current and potential problems and contributions to their solutions; to lead in the development, dissemination, and implementation of knowledge and advancing the basic and applied research technologies on health applications.
About the community
We have over 500 members, and we annually present
- The Pierskalla Award for the best paper in Operations Research and Health Care Applications
- The Bonder Scholarship for Applied Operations Research in Health Services
How to join HAS
Joining our society (or any subdivision) is actually quite easy, and can be done through your profile on the INFORMS website:
- Go to the INFORMS website (http://www.informs.org/) and click on the Member Login link at the top right.
- Log in. If you don't have login information, click on the link "Please send me my login information."
- Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the home page. Click on the "Self-Service Center" link at the top.
- Select "Renew or Add Items for 20XX".
- Scroll down this page to add/edit your community memberships.
If you have any questions, please ask the HAS chair.