How to Participate
The 2014 Member-Get-a-Member Campaign is underway. It runs from January 1, 2014 - March 25, 2014.
Encourage a colleague to join INFORMS and increase your impact and engagement with INFORMS.
You are the greatest testimony to the benefit of INFORMS membership. By influencing a colleague, staff member, or associate to experience membership in INFORMS you will:
- Expand your network of association industry professionals
- Strengthen INFORMS to ensure the voices of O.R. and analytics professionals are heard and the rights and interests of the industry are protected
- Encourage a colleague to find an association “home” with INFORMS
- Display your leadership abilities
- Play an integral role in helping associations transform society through the power of collaborative action, and
- Receive national recognition in OR/MS Today, INFORMS E-News, and the INFORMS website.
It’s easy to recruit a new member! Simply do this:
- Consider which colleagues can benefit from an INFORMS membership
- Go to http://refer.informs.org/
- Fill out the modest amount of information requested
- Attach a personal greeting to the membership invitation we have already composed
- Send this valuable e-mail to your colleague
That’s it! Each colleague that you recruit receives several special gifts upon joining INFORMS: a free membership in the INFORMS community of their choice (for regular members only), 2 recent titles in our Topics in OR book series, The Operations Research Center at MIT and Two-Person Zero-Sum Games 3rd, and the 2009 Tutorials in Operations Research CD.
Need assistance with recruiting new members? Contact the INFORMS Customer Service Team or call us at 443-757-3500 or 800-446-3676.
Thanks for participating in the Member-Get-a-Member Campaign!