December | Volume 39 | Number 6
The following table of contents lists articles in the December 2012 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
- OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
By Gijs Dullaert and Gertjan de Lange
Developers of mathematical modeling tool AIMMS unleash the power of optimization.
By Maksim Tsvetovat, Jacqueline Kazil and Alex Kouznetsov
New approach overcomes inherent problems while exploring media bias and electoral sentiment.
By Peter Horner and Atanu Basu
“Obamacare” grabs headlines, but market-driven reform is already shifting emphasis from volume to value.
By Tim Rey and Chip Wells
Leveraging time-series data offers the best possible forecasting model.
By Peter Horner
Q&A: INFORMS President-Elect Anne Robinson addresses the “buzz” that’s igniting the membership base.
INFORMS News [OPEN ACCESS]
- Preview of INFORMS Analytics Conference
- 2013 INFORMS election results
- Weintraub receives President’s Award
- Teaching Award goes to Rogers
- Albin, Kleinmuntz win Kimball Medal
- Two share von Neumann Prize
- Undergraduate O.R. Prize
- Twelve new Fellows named
- Eight earn Impact Prize honors
- Writing Award to Rothblum
- Dantzig Dissertation Award
- Nicholson Student Paper
- Doing Good With Good O.R.
- Annual Meeting: photo essay
- In memoriam: Mary DeMelim
- Healthcare 2013 preview