February | Volume 40 | Number 1
The following table of contents lists articles in the February 2013 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
- OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
By Douglas A. Samuelson
Lessons learned from 2012 U.S. presidential campaign sure to play more important role in future elections.
By Arnold Barnett
New York Times blogger vs. Real Clear Politics: Which forecaster made the best political predictions?
By James J. Cochran and John Brocklebank
2013 International Year of Statistics celebrates discipline’s growing positive impact on a global scale.
By Gary Cokins
How to achieve corporate buy-in during the Twitter-influenced, short-attention-span era.
By James J. Swain
Side-by-side comparison of 16 statistical products from 15 vendors.
INFORMS News [OPEN ACCESS]
- Preview: Business Analytics Conference
- INFORMS officer nominations
- INFORMS Professional Colloquium
- Early Career Connection
- Edelman finalists announced
- Student analytics scholarship competition
- INFORMS Healthcare 2013
- INFORMS Subdivision Awards
- U.S. Coast Guard, USC win Wagner Prize
- Roundtable focuses on ‘healthcare analytics’
- In Memoriam: Arthur “Pete” Veinott Jr.
- Winter Simulation Conference