February | Volume 41 | Number 1
The following table of contents lists articles in the February 2014 print edition of OR/MS Today.You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
- OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
Seventy-five years after its birth in the crucible of WWII, the profession faces a crucial crossroads.
By Greg Parlier
New initiatives highlight need for systems-based approaches to healthcare, especially mental health.
By Douglas A. Samuelson
Social engagement evaluation design (SEED) score boosts Dell’s online marketing efforts.
By Richard Margetic and Shivanku Misra
Framework seamlessly integrates management accounting’s principles with significant advantages for managers.
By Gary Cokins and Anton Van der Merwe
Vehicle routing software survey: Rising customer expectations drive software innovation, integration.
By Janice Partyka and Randolph Hall
- Analytics & O.R. Conference & Focused Tracks, Speakers [OPEN ACCESS]
- Student Analytics Scholarship [OPEN ACCESS]
- Preview: Big Data Conference [OPEN ACCESS]
- Winter Simulation Conference [OPEN ACCESS]
- Officer Nominations [OPEN ACCESS]
- In Memoriam [OPEN ACCESS]
- Subdivision Awards [OPEN ACCESS]
- New Members [OPEN ACCESS]
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP®) schedule [OPEN ACCESS]
- Meetings[OPEN ACCESS]