June | Volume 39 | Number 3
The following table of contents lists articles in the June 2012 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
- OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
By Douglas A. Samuelson
Bridging the gap between quantitative and qualitative information.
By Randolph Hall and Janice Partyka
How O.R.-driven tools help healthcare organizations move from “tracking” mentality to “delivery and logistics.”
By Peter Horner
Netherlands-based delivery company delivers the goods to capture 2012 Edelman Award.
By Michael C. Fu and Russell R. Barton
More on opportunities for research funding, current trends and new initiatives.
By Jack Yurkiewicz
Biennial survey of forecasting software includes 25 packages from 22 vendors.
- Preview of Annual Meeting in Phoenix
- Workshop: Data Mining & Health Informatics
- Combined Colloquia
- CIST set for Phoenix
- UPS George D. Smith Prize
- Innovation in Analytics Award
- Data Mining Student Paper Award
- Call for Nominations: Innovation in Analytics Award
- Conference photo essay
- In Memoriam: Paul Gray
- In Memoriam: Rothblum
- In Memoriam: Altiok
- In Memoriam: Kettelle
- Call for Papers: Policy Analytics