June | Volume 42 | Number 3
The following table of contents lists articles in the June 2015 edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
- OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
By William Thomas
Past, present and future: The long-term prospects and aspirations for historical preservation, research and communication.
By Peter Horner
‘Good growth through advanced analytics’ project cuts development costs, produces better crops in an environmentally responsible manner.
By Arnold Barnett
With interest in probability and statistics flourishing, time is ripe for a reality-based class exposing students to operations research.
By Douglas A. Samuelson and Russell R. Vane III
Russia’s Gotland Gambit: New twist allows players to explore alternative decisions in a freer environment in simulated conflict.
By Gysbert Wessels
A relentless advocate for practical applications, O.R. icon’s teaching and consulting legacy lives on through his students.
Compiled by Barry List and Peter Horner
Former students, colleagues of Colorado School of Mines professor recall their favorite stories of an unforgettable teacher and mentor.
By Robert Fourer
Thirteenth in a series of LP surveys highlights trends toward mobile computing, cloud computing and optimization.
- Annual Meeting Preview [OPEN ACCESS]
- CIST 2015 [OPEN ACCESS]
- Data Mining & Analytics Workshop [OPEN ACCESS]
- Student Analytical Scholar Award [OPEN ACCESS]
- UBC wins UPS Prize [OPEN ACCESS]
- Innovative Apps in Analytics Award [OPEN ACCESS]
- Scenes from Huntington Beach 2015 [OPEN ACCESS]
- Roundtable Spring Roundup [OPEN ACCESS]
- People [OPEN ACCESS]
- Meetings [OPEN ACCESS]