CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
INFORMS Transportation and Logistics Society
Submission Deadline: September 25, 2015
The INFORMS Transportation Science and Logistics (TSL) Society seeks nominations for the following officer positions:
- Vice President (President-Elect),
- Communications Chair.
The Vice President (President-Elect) serves for three years, one year as Vice President, one year as President, and one year as Past President. The Communications Chair serves a two-year term.
TSL also seeks nominations for the following International Liaison positions:
- The Americas (primarily south and central America),
- Europe and Africa,
- Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
International Liaisons serve two-year terms and should live in the region that they represent. International Liaisons also serve on the TSL Board.
In addition, TSL seeks nominations for following Special Interest Group (SIG) leadership positions:
- Facility Logistics Vice Chair,
- Freight Transportation and Logistics Vice Chair,
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Vice Chair,
- Urban Transportation Planning and Modeling Chair and Vice Chair.
Chairs serve two-year terms. Vice Chairs serve a two-year term as Vice Chair and then a subsequent two years as Chair. SIG Chairs also serve on the TSL Board.
Self nominations are welcome.
Eligibility: To be eligible for election, one must:
- Be a member of INFORMS and TSL at the time of nomination.
- Maintain membership in INFORMS and TSL during time in office if elected.
- Be willing to serve if elected.
Submission: Please submit nominations to TSL President Barrett Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org. For full consideration, proposals must be received by September 25, 2015.
Elections: Elections will take place in early October of 2015 and the winners will be announced at the TSL Business Meeting to be held in conjunction with the INFORMS Annual Meeting in Philadelphia in November.
2015 TSL President