Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for INFORMS Website Usage
The term ‘INFORMS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5521 Research Park Drive, Suite 200, Catonsville, Maryland 21228. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link or links to this website from another website or document without INFORMS' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
While information is critical to our ability to provide high quality service to users, our most important asset is the trust that our visitors place in how we provide that service. Keeping visitor information secure, and using it only as our visitors would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at INFORMS. Consequently our privacy standards are designed to, on a commercially reasonable basis:
- collect and use only the minimum information necessary for us to deliver high quality service to users, to administer our business, and to let you know of products and services that are available from INFORMS,
- protect the information our visitors share with us, maintaining strong standards of security and confidentiality,
- require any other organization that we retain or engage to provide support services to us to conform to our privacy standards, and
- keep visitor files, if any, up to date and accurate.