Volunteer Service Award
- Wedad Elmaghraby, University of Maryland, RH Smith School of Business
- Don N. Kleinmuntz, Strata Decision Technology, LLC
- Dionne Aleman, University of Toronto
- Terry P. Harrison, CAP, Penn State University
- Anna Nagurney, University of Massachusetts - Amherst, Isenberg School of Management
- Carri W. Chan, Columbia University
- Aurélie Thiele, Southern Methodist University
- Peter C. Bell, University of Western Ontario, Richard Ivey School of Business
- İ. Esra Büyüktahtakın
- Simge Kucukyavuz, Ohio State University
- Daniel Reich, Ford Motor Company
- Karen T. Hicklin
- Stefan E. Karisch
- Theodore T. Allen
- Douglas A. Samuelson, InfoLogix
- Gino J. Lim
- Ranganath S. Nuggehalli, CAP
- Deepak Agrawal
- Doug M. Matty
- Aaron Burciaga, CAP
Purpose of the Award
2017 Committee Chair
Lauren Davis, Ph.D.
Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
North Carolina A&T State University
1601 East Market Street
404 McNair Hall
Greensboro, NC 27411
voice: (336) 285-3724
The Volunteer Service Award is awarded to recognize exceptional volunteer service to INFORMS.
The award winners will be publicized on the INFORMS website, a dedicated Volunteer Service Award page, OR/MS Today, Enews, Social Media and other media vehicles. Three levels of awards will be distributed: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Nomination forms and Volunteer History Data (July 1st of the previous year through June 30th of the current year) will be submitted to the Selection Committee via email by INFORMS staff. Nomination form will provide the following: type of service(s), time commitment of service, and short description (200 words or less) of impact/value of service.